Monday, January 18, 2010

Music Monday

Hello everybody welcome to my new site. Today.com started messing everybody over and not paying so i decided to make a new site and here it is. What better way is there to launch than with Music Monday. This is a celebrity and Hollywood site so i picked the Diva by Beyonce. I hope you like it. Also thanks so much to LJ for all her help to get this up and running . If anybody needs a blog or anything to do with blog or website design she is the best check her out.
















Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!








FIRST 2 COMMENTERS

12 comments:

  1. and oh! by the way BM, can yah change la URL in my PMD badge? thankie thankie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing GG i will work on that today. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a fan of Beyonce and her music. This video is very well done as always by her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i think she is a very good artist. I like her music also. Thanks for stopping by D. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill.. did you pay for JS to work here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Beyonce.. though not as much as I love Mariah!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy MM Bill and awesome site design.. if I do say so myself..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on a thirty day free trial to see what i think. LJ :)

    ReplyDelete

Echo

 
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations