Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Top 10 Most Desirable Women





Recently I posted about the most photogenic person in the world. Now I want to introduce the top 10 most desirable women in the world according to Ask men.com. I have listed the top ten names but only have the top 5 pictures here for your viewing pleasure. He is the list of the top 10 most desirable women in the world.

1) Emmanuelle Chriqui
2) Marisa Miller
3) Kate Beckinsale
4) Alessandra Ambrosio
5) Jessica Alba
6) Beyonce
7) Penelope Cruz
8) Cheryl Cole
9) Eva Mendes
10) Miranda Kerr

Some people will disagree with this list as some people will agree with it. The list of women range from stand-up comediennes and powerful businesswomen to Oscar-bound actresses and swimsuit models. It took over 6 weeks to tally the votes and over 6 million votes were counted. So did you favorite make the list? What do you think were they right or wrong in your opinion?


 


 


FIRST 2 COMMENTERS
PhotobucketLadyJava Life's Pages

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe Angelina Jolie didn't make the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and most of the girls on that list I have never heard of before...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God she didn't Ane.. not a big fan of hers.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica Alba should be number 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure she is in the top 99 Ane just did not make the cut for the top 10 in there eyes. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard of most of them except the number one spot. She is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Jessica should be higher on the list LJ. I think she made maxim number one about a year ago. Now with the baby and all maybe she dropped in the ranking.

    ReplyDelete

Echo

 
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations