Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy Call It Quits





Guess who is in line for the next Hollywood break up? First it was Sandra Bullock and Jesse James.Now it is Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy. After 5 years of blissful romance Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy decide to call it quits and get a divorce. Jim is 48 and Jenny is 37 and what is so unique they announced their breakup on twitter. You heard me right on Twitter. Jenny commented saying “I'm so grateful for the years Jim and I shared together, "I will continue to be in his daughter's life and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart." Jim commented saying” I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best!” Most of their friends said that it was a total shock because they always looked so happy together. Jim became very close to Jenny’s son Evan and said that will be one of the things that he will miss among other things. I wish them both all the best.


My First Commentors

mariuca

11 comments:

  1. Hi Bill!

    I heard about this on my Yahoo homepage this morning. I was shocked to see how they broke up via Twitter, but it goes to show you exactly what kind of society this is now. Unfortunately, that will be more common I think.

    I wish them both well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree with you David it seems like people dont want to do anything in person anymore. But i was really shocked also that they would do it on twitter. Which site do you want here my friend you are FC 1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I'm fine with you putting up WBE here.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no.. they made a cute couple! :'( :'( ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is breaking up in Hollywood.. so so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah they did but i guess the love was not there anymore *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so true LJ but we see that alot with celebrities *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the RT Martin

    ReplyDelete

Echo

 
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations