Saturday, April 10, 2010

Miley Cyrus getting Married ??? **




It looks like Miley Cyrus is tired of playing Hannah Montana and is ready to be all grown up. She is only 17 and is already buying a house that cost 3 million dollars in Toluca Lake. Miley is dating Liam Helmsworth who is 20 and are you ready for this one? She wants to get married to him and start a family. Miley first me Liam when she was 12 years old but she said “I didn’t know who I was. I know who I am now and am so content and full of purpose.” Mileys parents want her to wait till she is older but But the house she is buying is close to her parents’ house, and after all, it’s not like Miley hasn’t already been living the life of an independent woman for a while. The law in California says that she can’t get married till 18 so I guess they will have to wait just a bit for about 7 month before they can do that. I guess we will just have to wait and see how this turns out.





My First Commentors
mariuca

10 comments:

  1. she is getting married and she is only 17! =-O =-O =-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what she is saying right now but i guess we will just have to wait and she ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your FC 1 here Monica woot woot ;) 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wats the hurry Miley??? >:o >:o >:o :-E :-E :-E

    ReplyDelete
  5. why is she hurrying things up? She's still a girl! she should take things slowly and enjoy life while she's still young. :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete

Echo

 
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations