Monday, May 3, 2010

Music Monday

Its Monday here at Hollywood again. The weekend is gone and the party lights have all gone out. Now it is time to let the week begin. Happy Music Monday everybody.





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

13 comments:

  1. It feels like I haven't been here in forever! I do apologize for that Bill, you're still one of my favorite people ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we get to hang out in twitter soon! :) say hi to the missus for me! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy MM, Bill. enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy MM to you Ane :) Your FC 1 woot woot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its all good Ane we all get busy. Glad to see you here my dear friend :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to that Ane ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your FC 2 Elai yeee haaaaa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bill! :) This song gets a lot of airplay here! :):) Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I can see that Debbs LOL. Happy MM to you also my friend.:) :)
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete

Echo

 
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations