Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tracy Anderson Trainer to the Stars

The CW will be having a new reality show on their spring line up of shows. It will be featuring a very well known physical trainer name Tracy Anderson. She is best known as Madonna's former personal trainer; Anderson has teamed with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's production company to work out a TV show. Tracy spends her time training and keeping celebrities in shape. The single mom's client list includes Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Shakira. The project is a docusoap following the New York-based Anderson as she trains and keeps celebrities in shape with her many routines that she has. Gwyneth Paltrows said about Tracy, she has kicked my formerly sagging ass into shape and I will be forever grateful. There are 5 other shows lined up for the spring line up of shows for this year’s season. Here is a short clip on how Tracy trains her people into top shape.


18 comments:

  1. eh Gwyneth Paltrow is a single mom??? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrrrrr I need to go to boot camp too and lose all the weight before I can look this hot! *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* :-E :-E :-E :-E :-E :-E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I get the chop Virgo Buddy? Heheheheh if it's me ..can I have.....meows here today? :* :* :* :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chop chop your FC 1 Marzie :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it my Virgo buddy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why you dont like her SDWHH *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I so totally want that body!!! =-X =-X =-X =-X

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you sign up for her boot camp LJ then you could have that body. 8-) 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want I want!! Lol! Where to I sign up?

    ReplyDelete

Echo

 
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations