Thursday, April 29, 2010

American Idol Results Show * *





It was American Idol results show last night and the top 6 are battling it out to make sure they will not be voted off this week. The 6 contestants that are left are Arron kelly , Casey James , Crystal Bowersox , Lee Dewyze , Michael Lynche and Siobhan Magnus. Each of them sounded good in their own way. Crystal who is usually the judges favorite was not this week with her rendition of no one needs to know. Casey James got the high praise this week with his style of "Dont" saying that it was one of his best performances yet. The one that America did not like this week was Siobhan Magnus singing "Any man of mine" "I'm going to miss you," Simon said, giving her a hug, and Ellen promised that she'd see Siobhan on her show. So now we are down to five. What do you think was she the one that had to go home or in your opinion should it have been someone else. Here is Siobhan with the song that got her off the show tell me what you think.




FIRST COMMENTERS
Meow Diaries

9 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha just finished watching Bill ha ha phew!! Still made the chop!! :* :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried for my Casey PHEW!!! Go Casey go!!! :* :* :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tot she did just okay and I too am a little bored with da screaming.. but as I said earlier on TF, i had a feeling she'd be in the bottom 3 cause the guys especially did a terrific job yahoooo! :* :* :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cheated a little Marzie I got a tweet before the show ended so I could post this earlie hahaha.
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah he got the top praise this week.
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your FC 1 Marzie yeeee haaaa
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bill, I thought her performance was okay, but it gets tougher as the show goes on to see who will come out on top.

    Have a good one my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. True David it is only going to get harder from here on in. Your FC 2 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Echo

 
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations